Hiring a Chief Technology / IT Officer for a Digital Health Group in Dubai
- Work with the leadership team to set clear priorities and goals for IT management and production, balancing the long-term and immediate needs
- Oversee data security, management, and governance
- Manage strategic vendor and technology partner relationships
- Manage IT resource allocation, goal setting, and performance
- Define the company’s overall technology strategy to support the company's business objectives.
- Make infrastructure decisions, ensuring technical excellence, versatility, safety, resiliency and scalability in the architecting and engineering of solutions for the centers, as well as managing all technical delivery
- Ensure tight collaboration across departments to drive strategic initiatives.
- Help Operations team to use technology profitably
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to C level and investors
- Develop and manage annual budgets.
- Ensure the successful implementation of a new ERP application from scratch
- In-depth knowledge of cloud and web systems architecture design and development
- Should demonstrate hands-on experience in building software architectures and systems
- Experience in building customized systems suiting local needs using the latest Internet technologies
- Must be a technology practitioner with broad experience and strong research and strategic bent of mind
- Hands-on experience with complex project management
- 10 - 12 years of experience