Unique Opportunity based in KSA in Al Khobar. An experienced Digital Sales and Marketing responsible to translate the Company’s digital sales efforts into a cohesive strategy.
- Design and implement Company’s digital strategies within budget requirements
- Ensure the delivery of the agreed annual digital sales, profit and financial objectives as agreed by the Board.
- Ensure smooth operation for all digital tools and applications (e.g. website, mobile, blogs and social media)
- Coordinate with Supply chain functions to ensure availably of products, and oversee timely delivery of all customer orders.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of specific digital campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Together with the Brand team agree and implement the annual online Promotional Calendar
- Set measureable (weekly/monthly/quarterly) objectives for key reportees to achieve digital sales targets.
- Suggest new digital optimization methods to improve customer experience
- Lead, guide and review performance of reportees, and implement action plans as appropriate in line with over /underperformance
- Ensure regular follow up and clear communication across the business on performance
- Monitor KPI’s regularly and be aware of the current financial performance
- Identify training needs and liaise with the HR team to support in delivering relevant , measureable, ongoing training initiatives
- Co-ordinate with all departments to ensure that new products are launched online on time and within budget.
Seek regular feedback from store staff and look for opportunities to improve all aspects of the Company’s digital offerings.
- Proven work experience as a Digital director
- Solid experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies
- Understanding of how digital channels work
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within the organization.
A clear understanding of managing KPI’s
Role is based in KSA - Al Khobar. Competitive Salary.