One of the leading and most progressive organisations in the UAE are looking for a key individual for their new formed Media Division. You will be responsible for the following;
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term positioning targets.
- Establishing social media objectives and implementing The company Media Office objectives.
- Monitor the social web, any official/unofficial pages, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Use of social media monitoring software for the listening report, influencer identification, competitive analysis, and marketplace insights to support strategic recommendations.
- Assist with budget planning and help plan ‘next year’s’ budget.
- Develop and publish (share with staff) internal strategies for social media projects and technologies, in addition to promoting social media activities internally.
- Engage in social media activities/forums, YouTube, StumbleUpon, Delicious Digg, Reddit, Flickr, Forums, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, video sharing, online chats with approval from senior management.
- Implement an effective social media function (Guideline and Policies).
- Recommend new social media tools, sites, and applications as part of the social media mix.
- Coordinate online media outreach and viral campaign.
- Accountable for all content initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads, that deliver on the brand platform and help initiate brands recognition.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the government objectives and all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with all government and non-government entities and communication offices and external design teams to plan and develop site content and style.
- Write, Edit, proofread and improve external writers’ posts.
- Optimize content and benchmark to model Media Offices in the UAE and International Media agencies.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
Monitoring & Updating
- Manage website content and working with designer/agency to update as needed
- Integrate social media with website and mobile technologies.
- Optimization of traffic to website and social media platforms.
- Monitor online trends and suggest opportunities.
- Periodically monitor Wikipedia Arabic/English and update accordingly.
- Periodically update information and co-ordinate with all relevant departments.
Ideally you will have at least 6 years Digital and Social experience from a recognised client or agency. You must have a track record of developing influencers and experience of developing innovative strategy. Fluency in Arabic is essential