My client, a leading Abu Dhabi-based investment management and advisory firm, are looking for an analyst with 2-3 years experience to support the Investment Banking and Private Equity team.
- Developing financial models, LBO models, analyzing financial statements, drafting
presentations and various other documents such as prospectuses, information memoranda,
- Undertaking valuation analysis of companies (both public listed and private companies) using
Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) analysis, traded and transaction comparable analysis, NAV,
Precedent Transactions, Private Equity valuation and other relevant methodologies.
- Participating in transaction structuring, liaising and coordinating with various internal
- Arranging, coordinating and participating in marketing transactions alongside Team/ Project
Leader (s) and assisting in the identification of potential counterparties /investors.
Assist in managing of financial, legal and commercial due diligence processes
- Identify and short-list potential opportunities, investors and targets for both Investment Banking and Private Equity
- Draft memos to the investment committee to assist the committee in making investment decisions.
- Bachelors degree - corporate finance emphasis preferred
- Previous experience working within an investment bank/ private equity/ Big 4 firm within the UAE/GCC
- Previous experience to financial modelling
- Solid understanding of corporate finance valuation methods
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English, Arabic would be beneficial
- CFA qualification viewed favorably
AED 18,000 - 25,000