Global company who are investing in their digital world in an effort to continuously refine their products and services to their guests and utilize progressive technology to elevate their customers travel experiences. This is an opportunity to be a key driver of success & change within this Digital program.
- Develop EAG wide customer data vision and strategy; working with Technology Delivery Leads and Product Owners to translate this into an executional product roadmap
- Be the voice of the sponsor and customer (internal/external) and communicate the impact of product changes to key stakeholders including at senior management level
- Own the development budget assigned to the portfolio, allocate priorities and features according to business priorities and revenue targets from internal customers
- Lead market research, domain research, data analysis and insights through own or consultant resources to drive the product roadmap.
- Manage the translation of the product vision into product briefs, capturing business requirements, objectives, and alternative technology solutions
- Pitch innovative solutions for deployment of the digital (and product specific) vision and requirements, and champion the business on how to execute against this vision
- Conceptualize complex technology solutions, intermediate between business and technology manage cross-functional teams of both internal and external delivery partners focused on solution design, development and implementation
- Manage portfolio priorities, own business cases, propose trade-off to meet budget constraints
- Define portfolio success criteria and KPIs including costs and revenues, track and propose course correction
- Evaluate gaps in capabilities, data or partners required to deliver product strategies, and provide recommendations to deliver against them, including buy or built
- Communicate priorities, roadmaps, portfolio deliverables and ensure all stakeholders (from the business and technology) understand, support and are aligned to the strategy and roadmap
- Ensure the change management activities are effectively managed and ensure uptake of the product overall delivering the business objectives.
- Coach and guide team of product owners, business analysts and data analysts contributing to the development of leadership and technical skills
- Own risk management and mitigation for the customer data initiatives portfolio execution plan. Ensure thorough understanding of potential risks, assumptions and dependencies across the programme; and with other projects within the organization.
- Manage budget planning, tracking and optimization for the customer data stream.
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum of 6 year’s experience in a customer data environment, managing CRM strategies
- Experience in managing vendor relationships, adding technical and strategic value
- Experience in leading market research and data analysis projects to drive actionable insights
Competitive salary, Flights, medical insurance