Fortune 500 company
- Implement & Deliver Global Cyber Resilience Strategy & MENA Business Resilience Strategy
- Support vision 2020: Operational excellence and high client retention
- Developing and tailoring Cyber Resilience methodologies & approach for clients
- Responsible for Business Development with clear focus on Business / Cyber Resilience in MENA
- Raise revenue and project profitability through streamlining project delivery processes.
- Understanding of ISO 27001, 27002, COBiT, ITIL, Data Privacy and Protection, GDPR.
- Achieve the dedicated Sales Target Revenue for Cyber Resilience Projects MENA.
- Deliver Information Security / Cyber Security projects to clients within MENA
- Maintain a sales pipeline based on the Business & Cyber Resilience Sales Strategies & objectives
- Deep Risk Management expertise is required to fulfil the duties of the role
- Job is based in Dubai, UAE, however business development and project delivery is expected across MENA.
- Enable client success through putting client interests ahead and assisting clients overcome their challenges and realize new opportunities.
- Enable the company to become “Strategic Risk Partner” with key strategic clients across MENA.
- Unconventional thinker who is able to put bold ideas forward, energize those around him/her & delivery quality to clients
- Effective team builder through professionalism, teamwork and dedication to the work
- Eager to learn and strive to succeed
- Have the ability to mediate disputes and resolve conflicts is an important professional skill
Education & Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business or Information Security / Cyber Security or Computer Engineering
- Master’s is a plus
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- GDPR – Certified Data Protection Officer (CDPO) (PECB)
- Certified ISO 27001:2013 Lead Implementer (BSI & PECB)
- Certified ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor (BSI & PECB) - IRCA
- Certified ISO 22301:2012 Lead Implementer (PECB)
- Certified ISO 22301:2012 Lead Auditor (PECB)
- Certificate of the Business Continuity Institute (CBCI)
- Certified ITIL v3 (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
- Certified in CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
depending on experience