A privately-owned, diversified Group, including investments, information technology, healthcare, retail and hospitality, real estate, industrial, trade and services.
- The Director – Enterprise Solutions will hold the primary responsibility for the definition, launch and sales strategy of the Enterprise Solutions Offerings (Product and Service)
- The position will plan, direct and control the end-to-end sales cycle of the customer accounts focused on delivering revenue and profitability goals and on consistently generating new revenue streams to support sustainable business growth.
- Build the Enterprise Solutions Offering (end-to-end Go-To-Market cycle), in line with the market trends and growth dynamics. Key offering areas including Enterprise Information Management
- Direct, monitor and lead the development of Enterprise Solutions’ sales strategies, vertical go-to market strategies, business plans, and sales budgets in line with the strategic direction of the business.
- Drive the Sales Funnel and own the P&L growth in line with the business plans
- 15+ years’ experience in Enterprise Solutions, Channel Management and Business Development with at least 5 years’ experience in a senior sales management role
- Proven expertise in effectively influencing, advising decision makers and closing complex sales cycles preferably in the Government, Financial Services and Healthcare sector in the GCC Market.
- Demonstrated sales outcomes that have exceeded goals with a proven record of significant revenue generation in the Enterprise Software Solutions business
- Must be a persuasive communicator and proven negotiatorThis position demands expertise in selling Enterprise Software Solutions, (preferably in Enterprise Information Management).
A competitive salary and benefits package