Sign Up To Job Alerts
Update your prefrences
Unsubscribe from Job Alerts
Are you sure you wish to unsubscribe from our Job Alerts service ?
Promote your job with us
By promoting your job with Mackenzie Jones you will reach out to a larger audience and better candidates. Complete the form below and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch with you.
Login into Mackenzie Jones
Oil&Gas company based in the UAE
• Ensure compliance and adherence to cyber security controls.
• Develop, implement, operate and maintain security solutions with ICS infrastructure such as firewalls, IPS, patching solution, secure remote access and endpoint security.
• Create asset lists including software and firmware details in support of cybersecurity assessments.
• Liaise with the cyber security team to facilitate cyber security assessments, performance reporting and projects planning and implementation.
• Design and implement security measures in line with cyber security and industrial best practices and requirements.
• Review risk assessments and audit observations to implement mitigation actions to address identified gaps and coordinate the identified mitigation actions with all relevant stakeholders.
• Participate in ICS projects and changes within the business unit to ensure proper implementation of cyber security requirements.
• Participate in ICS security incident response through all phases and act as a member of Security Incident Response Team (SIRT).
• Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
• Preferred professional certifications: SANS ICS certifications
• 7+ years of Information security or Technology experience.
• 4+ years in relevant experience.
• 2+ years of ICS cyber security experience
• Working experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
• Working experience in multiple industries (e.g. Energy, Utilities, Retail, Government…) is preferable.
depending on experience
AS - 20616
Enter Your Details