I have a key, senior position available with a leading global FMCG business based at their offices in Dammam, KSA. The company has a multi-billion dollar annual turnover.
Leads business development for the country. Responsible for topline and margin expansion and Distributor engagement. Drive excellence in in-market execution and grow market share for all brands.
To drive accelerated Sales growth via delivering excellence in market Sales, availability, visibility and execution in store to produce higher shopper conversion to purchase that will drive consumption.
Core responsibilities for the position would include:
- Operating plan execution and management
- Works closely with marketing and sales to ensure alignment and class A implementation
- Monitors and evaluates in store plans ongoing throughout the year, flexing activities as
- required to reflect any changes in customer/brand environment, and to improve effectiveness and efficiency (ROI),
- Monitor the operation of Distributors to ensure that work processes are implemented and has the knowledge & ability to recommend developments
- Conduct periodic trade visits to markets to inform and align distributors on new plans and follow up on implementation.
Customer marketing initiatives
- Category Management plans development, roll out and follow up on execution
- - Priority list for main brands and selected markets
- - Planogram per brand
- Support Launches and customize go to market material and presentations
- Customize and develop POS, supporting material and solutions as required to support the Master Plan (SP)
- Develops short & long term channels strategies in line with the overall Company strategies
- Brief agencies, set KPIs and follow up on performance and reporting.
- Focuses on building ongoing relationships within the customer/distributor in order to ensure that the level of final execution & compliance in store is best in category
- Is the customer expert, feeds information into the wider sales team to ensure that annual plans reflect customer specific priorities (events, key initiatives, etc.)
- Recommends trade spending allocation & optimization; Tracks all activities to the agreed budget, and takes corrective action as required to ensure efficiency
- Selects, educates and builds relationships with the external providers/agencies we partner with. Ensures an excellent planning & execution of our trade plans at the point of sales. Able to communicate at all levels internally and externally.
- Maintains database with details and pictures of display by major account, channel & location showing performance trends, opportunities & effective use of POSM
- Develops & present regular market intelligence reports and generates insights & retaliation actions if needed
- Liaises with Key Accounts at HO/Branch level to address performance review, service improvements & negotiate major activations
- Trains & develops distributor’s sales & merchandising teams and develop needed tools in order to achieve and maintain Class A execution sense & respond to risks & opportunities. Take decisive actions on critical priorities.
- Should have 7/8 years of FMCG foods experience
- Must know the snacking category on how it works,
- Van sales experience a must
- Strong GO TO market Knowledge and understanding
Scope & Expectations
This position deals with high degree of complexity coupled with high growth. It may involve significant travel. The \"Sales Manager\" is expected to role model the Company values.
SAR 30-40k plus family visa, medical, education allowance and annual bonus
SAR 30-40k per month plus benefits