Our client is a local, diverse, energy organisation with a global presence.
The role of the Head of Culture and Employee Experiences is to lead and direct the conceptualization, development and implementation of strategies and initiatives to promote the establishment of a corporate culture which encourages HR excellence, innovation, enhances employee motivation and engagement and supports acceptance and successful implementation of transformation initiatives enabling talent and business growth.
- Ensure the provision of subject matter expertise for the assigned domain and provide counsel to leadership on all related areas to facilitate the achievement of employee happiness and functional strategies.
- Identify and develop new strategic options driving diversity, inclusion, employee engagement across the Group to support the achievement of the employee value proposition.
- Act as a role model and drive adherence to organizational values and ethics by employees of the assigned function to ensure the establishment of a value driven culture within the Group.
- Lead and direct the development and recommendation of novel concepts in establishing an organization culture in order to define the EVP and implement initiatives whilst working closely with the leadership team to drive a new and progressive organization culture
- Manage the development of a nurturing culture and engagement while overseeing strategies focused on improving the experience between managers and employees.
- Design corporate policies and initiatives which reinforce diversity and inclusion in the workplace, address all aspects of employee relations challenges (such as harassment etc.) whilst ensuring representation of all employees across the Group.
- Manage the design and delivery of awareness programs on the effective selection, communication, management and retention of employees, promoting diversity and inclusion and provision of equal opportunities to all employees regardless of their protected characteristics.
- Lead the develop a engagement management framework centered around best in class initiatives leveraging data to implement strategies that promote and achieve a culture of excellence and high engagement.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or relevant field or equivalent.
- 12 years’ relevant experience in driving employee engagement with exposure to HR legislations and developing diversity and inclusion strategies, with at least 8 years in similar positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities in the Group HR management function.
- Must be a UAE National, with a family book
Plus other company incentives
AED 50,000 - 55,000