Our client, a large local business into aviation, is currently recruiting for a Training and Development Manager. This role is for Saudi Nationals only.
Duties will include -
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Training Academy department strategy.
- Ensure alignment of the Training Operations Department strategy and plans in shaping and implementing companies HR strategy.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Training Operations Department strategy plan, policies, procedures, and processes.
- Monitor performance of the Training Operations Department strategy against KPls and objectives on a regular basis. Recommend improvements and efficiency\'s in line with the companies corporate priorities.
- Develop and monitor the annual Training Operations Department strategy and plans and budget in alignment with the overall HR budget and with the Finance function.
- Set-up formal learning delivery in innovative learning formats (blended learning: classroom, eLearning, webinar ...)
- Oversee the delivery of technical, behavioural and leadership training in alignment with the appropriate stakeholders and teams.
- Monitor the channels of communication with stations to identify needs, organize practical training
- Ensure Proper Implements of day-to-day operations to in order to meet compliance with the established standards and procedures.
- Oversee the implementation of an effective training need analysis (in conjunction with the line managers) and validation process of the company\'s training requirements to ensure that proposals for optimal cost-effective programs are in place.
- Ensure compliance to the training curriculum and content identifying training needs for the employee\'s
- Monitor the design of training plans to ensure employees acquire the skills, knowledge and abilities needed for effectively carrying out their current or future job roles and ensure compliance to regulatory standards.
- Coordinate with curriculum development division to ensure the development of contents that matches the actual ground operations.
- Establish and implement a learning evaluation methodology and guidelines to measure the outcome of learning and development activities.
- Develop and monitor instructor\'s qualification policy to certify instructors.
- Provide professional development support/coaching and perform periodic performance reviews
- Develop and implement workforce plans and succession plans for key positions in the Training Operations Department strategy.
- Recommend training needs for subordinates and evaluate the outcomes of training courses
You must have a degree and 10 years + experience in a similar role.
SAR 35,000 - 45,000