My client, a large local business into aviation, is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager. This role is for Saudi Nationals only.
The main responsibilities is to identify and organize the level of work and resources needed to control all quality and compliance issues related to the training processes and services provided by the Academy in accordance to different stakeholders, sets the annual objective plan and budget required for the Academy\'s Goals and Objectives, to set the guidelines to ensure all processes are in alignment with the Internal and Local regulatory standards.
Duties will include -
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Training Operations Section
- Contribute to development and implementation of the Training Academy\'s plan, policies, procedures, budget, and processes.
- Develop and specify all quality management Objectives, programmes, goals and processes that needs to be addressed in a methodical approach
- Develop all relevant Training policies, processes, and standard operating procedures while reviewing the existing policies
- Lead the Quality Management team and ensure a good implementation of the plan to control the quality
- Lead the Quality Assurance and Quality Control Goals
- Participate in any conducted Audits related to Training Academy Operations, track all audit report items, puts a plan to address them in coordination with the respective divisions in the Academy.
- Monitor the department quality performance by gathering relevant data, produce statistical reports and submits continuous progress reports about the Quality Assurance team ensuring results are analyzed to identify areas for improvement.
- Facilitates and train others in achieving the highest quality standard.
- Creates and Implements a Governance plan for the Training Academy\'s Operations and Processes.
- Leads all the Interviews and Meeting and Audit sessions with different stakeholders
- Review and consolidates the reports and documents and presentations submitted by Quality Assurance
- Lead risk identification in relation to the skills and knowledge of staff proactively and put plans to mitigate any consequences.
- Creates a Contents Management System to Categorize and Catalogues all the documents and ensures an updated contents and records.
- Plan for Quality Assurance plans to evaluate the training operations delivered by Operations Training Division and submits reports to the Compliance and Quality Manager.
- Lead and plans for conducting surveys and meeting and monitoring the performance of the training programs provided by the training Academy as per the Quality Assurance Sr. Specialist.
- Stream and updates all training stakeholders about all the new Policies, Regulations, Bulletins and any other compliance and non-conformity issues with the relevant division and keeps control to address those issues
- Act as a focal point with all internal and external entities that requests quality management and compliance Information.
- Lead the Participation and support in the External Audit (ISO)
- Provide input for the development of enhanced procedures based on quality audit outcomes.
- Measure the department performance and identify any areas of weakness, recommending and implementing improvements for the Training Academy and highlight any critical issues to management
- Work with line instructors to identify and reach quality benchmarks
- Provide professional development support and perform periodic performance reviews
- Develop workforce plans and succession plans for key positions in the Department.
- Work to provide employees within the Department with the required competencies through appropriate and blended learning.
To apply for this role -
- Minimum of a bachelor\'s degree in a relevant field is required e.g. Quality Management, Industrial Engineering, Aviation Management
- MBA or master\'s degree in a relevant field is a plus
- Lead Quality Auditor Certification (Practical experience of Quality tools and techniques)
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience with at least 2 years of experience in a managerial role