A well-established Dubai-based real estate group is looking for Corporate Finance Director to join the business.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and an experienced Finance professional with CFA, CA, ACCA, MBA at least 10 years of work experience, who has hospitality business knowledge along with solid M&A/ PE experience with Tier 1 investment bank or Tier 1 Private Equity players.
- Experience in M&A, deal restructuring, private equity fund raising etc. is compulsory
- Ability to analyze and identify data required to support model tracking
- To analyze historical results, making forecasts and projections, making recommendations, and generating models, presentations, and reports
- Build financial models based on historical information and other available industry-specific operating metrics.
- Conduct scenario analysis based on microeconomic and macroeconomic factors
- Conduct scenario and sensitivity analysis with the intent to support investment activities.
- Analyze research data and synthesize raw information into insights and recommendations
- Evaluate potential acquisition of projects / companies using various financial valuation methods such as DCF, comparable company analysis, capital structure analysis etc.
- Ensure the new models’ accuracy while enhancing the existing models’ quality
- Identify key financial and non-financial risks and advise mitigants for those risks Update the financial models after each earnings rollout or other similar corporate actions.
- Ratio and trend analysis of relevant information taken from financial statements and other reports.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Ability to use accounting information and financial documents to create scenarios for potential financial decisions.
- This can involve knowledge of concepts like revenue, cash flow, capital allocation and amortization
- Educational requirements – CFA, CA, ACCA, MBA at least 10 years of work experience in Tier 1 Investment Bank or Tier 1 Private Equity players will be preferred
- Hands-on approach and flexibility with an inspired ‘can-do’ work attitude
- An ability to be proactive and find creative solutions while taking ownership for all duties and tasks assigned by adjusting job scope as required
- MS Office and Excel skills are expected to be outstanding, with good proficiency in using pre-defined formulas, creating charts, building macros, etc.
- Positive outlook, outgoing personality, and fun to work with Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a necessity
- Proficiency in multiple languages is a bonus