Mackenzie Jones is currently managing the search for a KSA based client within manufacturing sector, looking for a Country HR Manager to be based in Dammam. This is a critical role that requires a well-rounded HR expertise to manage the overall function.
You will be responsible to manage, plan, and direct Human Resources functions and Personnel activities which include recruitment, training and development of employees, employee relations administration and ensuring the proper communication and implementation of the company\'s policies and procedures and HRIS utilization.
- Periodically updating HR and administration policies and procedures in compliance with Saudi Labor Law.
- Manage & lead the implementation of manpower planning and ensuring the Saudization ratio is maintained in compliance with local laws and keeping all trade licenses in the high green or platinum zones
- Selecting and negotiating with insurance agencies to get the best deals, this would cover all employees for health, life, and general insurance.
- Maintaining knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensuring policies, procedures and reporting are complying as well as consulting legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with applicable labor laws
- Arrange and prepare all performance management related issues of the staff
- Manage our internal databases, keeping employee records updated in HRIS system and educating users on how to use Adrenaline / HRIS system
- Ensuring availability and periodic maintenance of job descriptions by coordinating with department managers to know of any changes in the duties and responsibilities for the current positions and developing job descriptions for the new established positions
- Monitoring the implementation of training policies and programs and administering training needs analysis and assessment, and accordingly supervising the preparation of annual training plan
- Supervising the coordination with training centres and universities regarding training courses and programs either inside or outside Saudi Arabia and supervising the selection and negotiation with training vendors to get the best deals
- Supervising the development of internal training programs for new employees to get familiar with policies and procedures
- Managing tasks related to the personnel for the employees, this includes attendance, circulars, salaries, vacations, performance appraisal, incentives, awards, warning letters... etc. in addition to the issuance of all employees\' working permits, residence certificates, passports renewal, licenses renewal, visitors visit visa, and other formal papers related to the employees.
- Bachelor in HR / Business administration from an accredited university or equivalent with 8+ years of experience
- Min 8+ years of experience in a reputable organization within manufacturing sector in KSA
- Ability to communicate effectively across different levels
- Perfect computer literate
- Self-motivated and task oriented
- Knowledge of the labor laws in the respective area
- Knowledge of the HR industry in general and specialized in employee relations, local laws and requirements and engagements programs
- Result Oriented
- Teamwork & Delegation
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Effective Communication & Relationship building
- Analytical Thinking
up to SAR 20k + other benefits
up to SAR 20k + other benefits