Consultancy based in Saudi Arabia
- Developing the market for Cyber Security services across all sectors, maintaining long term relationships
with senior stakeholders across the FTSE 350 market
- Delivering sales into the team and for maintaining an ongoing pipeline of opportunities which continues to
result in ongoing sales.
- Advocating and championing Cyber Security service both internally to our wider network of colleagues and
to our clients and the wider market
- Leading a portfolio of cyber engagements with our clients, directing and developing teams to deliver the
highest quality Cyber Security solutions and services
- Working with prospective clients to identify opportunities and scope engagements
- Overseeing the production of reports and via review ensuring the highest quality output for both technical
and executive audiences.
- Managing and developing the practice, identifying client issues and creating tailored solutions that can
benefit multiple clients
- Championing the cyber security team, helping to attract and retain world-class talent
- Supervising the existing cyber risk team acting as mentor and coach to grow their technical and consulting
- Contributing to the latest thought-leadership and industry research relating to cyber security
- Security strategy, assessment, designing and implementing security strategy, governance frameworks over
processes, controls, organisation and infrastructure to management cyber security
- Security transformation programmes – design and management of security solution implementations and /
or remediation programmes to address risks across AV, patching, secure build, vulnerability scanning &
remediation, logging and monitoring, segregation, threat management, user awareness
- Identity and access management (IDAM), assessing current IDAM practices and designing solutions to
improve JML processes, privileged access and recertification programmes.
- Breach and incident management, design and implementation of breach and major incident management
- Security policies and procedures, design and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and
controls in line with regulation and/or current standards, ISO27001, NIST, SANS etc.
- Data privacy, implementation of data protection / GDPR programmes to address confidentiality and security
over customer, employee or patient data.
- Resilience, design and implementation of programmes to improve IT Disaster Recovery, Business
- Cyber awareness programmes, design and delivery of cyber security awareness programmes to executive
level or wider organisation
- Security over operational technology and control systems (SCADA)
- Security architecture – creating secure architecture designs for solutions, designing secure patterns for
reuse and the delivery of architectural reviews using TOGAF or SABA. Security around emerging technology
platforms – mobile device platforms (iOS, Android), cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Big Data, Social
depending on experience