A well establish and successful family group, with a diverse business portfolio operating in a number of countries across the Middle East.
The Head of HR will partner with the Business Unit Leadership Team to improve business results across the UAE and other Middle east countries. You will develop HR strategies in line with the Business Unit as well as the overall group plans and policies to ensure they translate into measurable results.
Main responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the development of the Business Unit strategy and objectives by providing strategic HR input.
- Develop and lead the implementation of HR plans at a business unit level while ensuring alignment with corporate HR.
- Lead the HR team in day to day Hr activities including; Talent Acquisition, Indusctions, Learning, Performance Management, Talent Development, Employee Relations and Organisational Development in line with overall group policies.
- Lead the annual manpower budgeting and forecasting cycle with other Business Unit Heads.
- Lead the development of a customer centric culture by being a key change agent, clarifying the change and finding ways to help change.
- Advise the Leadership Team and Functional Department Heads to ensure HR standards are communicated and achieved across the business.
- Lead the HR Business Partners through the development and implementation of HR plans.
- Monitor and evaluate employee performance against the rest of the group and implement the group performance management cycle at Business Unit level.
- Lead the implementation of the Group compensation and benefit structure ensuring any deviations and highlighted.
- Partner with CEO and Leadership Team to drive talent mapping and succession planning for key leadership roles
- Guide, coach and motivate team members to enhance performance, while conducting regular performance appraisals to assess productivity and progress and identifying training needs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in HR or similar
- A professional qualification in HR, preferably CIPD
- At least 10 years of Generalist HR experience with at least 5 years in senior leadership roles
- Strong HR leadership experience with extensive business partnering
- Experience working a performance driven environment
- Strong commercial and business acumen with excellent analytical skills
- Good understanding of of HRIS and Manpower planning and budgeting tools and systems
- Good change management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong project manager with planning and execution experience
- Self-motivated, proactive and results driven
- Resilient with the ability to work under pressure
AED 48,000 - 55,000 (Per Month)