Consultancy based in KSA
- Assist enterprises in Resilience Risk assessments to manage risk efficiently and effectively in conjunction with strategic objectives.
- Assist enterprises in developing, implementing, maintaing and testing Resilience frameworks and plans covering business continuity, crisis management, incident response, and IT disaster recovery.
- Experienced in compliance and auditing the regulatory requirements, also Industry Standards such as ISO 22301, COBIT, ITIL, DRII, BCI, NIST, etc.
- You’ll act as a trusted advisor for enterprises throughout their resilience program lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the Resilience Leadership to develop Resilience practice in KSA and if required across MENA
- Assist enterprises to execute business resiliency risk oversight agenda as part of the risk transformation objectives, across governance, enterprise policy, standards, procedures, testing, and metrics & reporting.
- Assist clients in developing/reviewing recovery plans and testing documentation to ensure compliance with applicable policies and standards.
- Assist enterprises in developing incident response activities and preparedness
- Engage in the “challenger” role to evaluate existing resilience strategies, identify existing process and procedural gaps, and recommend areas for improvement
- Generate new business opportunities by participating and conducting the market facing activities, executive briefings, industry roadshows, and seminars
- Support Resilience executives in achieving Resilience sales targets.
- Participate in RFPs / tender response.
- Develop high quality technical and commercial proposals along with the proposal development team
- Have strong relationships with clients in KSA
- Identify opportunities to innovate and expand Resilience services, providing detailed recommendations for service enhancements, introduce new services, and solution as appropriate
- Manage partner alliances, if required
- Strong collaboration with senior executives, key stakeholders and other Resilience Managers to co-establish, promote and drive a Resilience practice ecosystem
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Candidate should have previous experience in resilience / business continuity/ crisis management/ incident response/ IT disaster recovery etc.
- Preferably, the candidate should have worked with resilience consulting firms earlier
- Expert understanding of resilience requirements at enterprise level
- Excellent teamwork capability, passion and drive the Resilience opportunities
- Managerial capabilities and experience to motivate a diverse group of individuals, strong interpersonal skills to foster a team environment, and the ability to create and implement action plans
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert understanding of enterprise threats, vulnerabilities, and resilience countermeasures
- Experienced in performing business impact analysis for large enterprises at an organizational level covering the supplychain, operations, IT etc.
- Manage customer relationships through resolving problems and following up on the status of projects
- Awareness and knowledge of Supplychain resilience, Operations resilience, Business continuity management, IT Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management (DRII, BCI, ISO22301 etc.)
- Certifications in Certified Business Continuity Professional / Master Business Continuity Professional / Member of the Business Continuity Institute / ISO 22301 etc. are preferred
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline and 8+ years of experience in a related field
- 5 years of relevant experience in other technical and business domains mentioned in above sections is required
- Must have developed enterprise-wide business resiliency frameworks
- Ability to think both at strategic and tactical level
- Demonstrated experience leveraging standard Project management methodology (i.e. develop project schedule, task list, resource requirements and ongoing issue management, etc.)
- Skilled in work plan development and implementation; astute in strategic planning, budgeting, and allocation.
- Understand industry trends and best practices by engaging with the industry and broader ecosystem to understand industry trends and best practices.
- Arabic speaking skill would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of current and emerging resilience/ continuity standards and regulations requirements
- Ability to explain business principles of secure system designs in terms of business risk
- Practical experience of customer service processes and solving issues
- Understanding of the principles of best practice security as embodied in DRII, BCI, ISO22301 etc
depending on experience