Sign Up To Job Alerts
Update your prefrences
Unsubscribe from Job Alerts
Are you sure you wish to unsubscribe from our Job Alerts service ?
Promote your job with us
By promoting your job with Mackenzie Jones you will reach out to a larger audience and better candidates. Complete the form below and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch with you.
Login into Mackenzie Jones
Bank based in Dubai
A senior level role which provides both strategic direction and tactical management of digital applications across the bank including digital architecture. The aim of the role is to provide technical / functional leadership in the design, implementation and maintenance of technology for digital applications. Also, to guide the business analysts/application developers and consultants who support these applications.
To lead and manage business engagement , solution research, enhancements of products and services in retail and wholesale banking in line with Banks’s digital strategy, business process reengineering, business analysis, vendor / product selection, development of road maps for implementation of specific initiatives, requirement documentation / review, data modelling, preparation of requirement specification, implementation of systems, support of banking digital applications, optimization and standardization of IT processes to ensure that the IT service is delivered effectively and efficiently in compliance with policies, procedures, standards and guidelines and business needs and business processes are automated and integrated optimally.
• Partner with key business areas to drive strategies that focus on improving how our customers digitally interact with the bank, removing complexities by connecting our systems and processes in technical architecture perspective
• Through research and partnerships, assess market trends and emerging technologies and how they impact the bank’s digital application portfolio. Develop, deliver and maintain an IT Roadmap for digital applications.
• Contribute to the bank’s strategic planning process, developing digital and IT strategies and priorities that support the bank’s Business Plan and strategy. Discuss digital solutions and options with business leaders that generate cost efficiencies and/or support growth.
• Cultivate an environment of innovation, which combined with agile project management ensures the IT team challenge the status quo and provide digital solutions that add value to the bank’s customers
• Suggest, review and approve technical architectures for new or enhanced digital capabilities
Background and Experience
• 10 years minimum Information Technology management experience in Financial Services
• Experience of developing and implementing digital Enterprise platforms in financial services
• Track record of success driving digital initiatives using agile development methodology
• Skilled at aligning organization and business goals and managing organizational change
• Solid understanding of IT security and ability to work with security professionals to implement and support best practices
• Experienced with both on premise and cloud technology solutions
• Proven leadership and managerial abilities demonstrated by developing, coaching, and training others in an organizational setting
• Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
• Reporting – knowledge of analytics and big data reporting platforms (Azure/AWS). Ability to understand the business and develop reporting recommendations
• Knowledge of all type of device technology and how to incorporate into the IT enterprise model while ensuring proper security, and governance
• Good communications skills, oral and written; Diplomacy and professionalism to successfully interact with all levels of the organization including senior management.
• Ability to plan and work independently, ability to assess situations, make decisions and take responsibility for those decisions.
• Strategic and Tactical Thinker; Ability to be forward-looking and strategic while delivering reliable IT services
• Ability to work successfully with and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
depending on experience
Enter Your Details