Consultancy based in Qatar
- Customize Cyber services for the GPS sector through marketing, sales and delivery material.
- Leadership of the Cyber teams to deliver successful services to GPS clients.
- Key presenter and thought leadership at GPS events, industry representation, white papers and clients along with other key executives and management.
- Demonstrated ability to engage “C” level stakeholders and explain Cyber in business terms.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with the customer cyber / security team.
- Work with delivery teams to ensure success integration of the project to our clients.
- Establish great and intimate working relationships with both the GPS sector teams.
- Clearly articulate the cyber issues the MENA GPS sector faces and the solutions required.
- Providing input for improvements to of Cyber services in line with dynamic regional and global cyber risk profiles and the global network.
- Key advisor to the Cyber MENA Partner and regional steering committees of any Cyber GPS specific market changes, opportunities and issues.
A real passion for Cybersecurity, who can articulate complex technical problems and solutions to “C level”, with a focused state of mind to understand how technology can assist and support to protect GPS clients from the threats they face. We are looking for a Cyber GPS Senior Manager with capability and experience in some of the following areas:
- Excellent leadership, team work, passion and drive to succeed and combat Cyber threats
- GPS sector solution focus, design and deployment
- Experienced with various levels of government and Defense.
- Proven relationships in the GPS sector with senior Senior Managers
- Experienced in dealing with Critical National Infrastructure issues
- Experienced in dealing with Government regulators, intelligence agencies and national Cyber centers.
- Awareness and knowledge Threat Intelligence / feeds platform integration in an enterprise
- Awareness and knowledge of IAM solutions
- Awareness and knowledge Big data analytics, dashboards, eGRC and behavioral analysis tools
- Awareness and knowledge of Cyber Incident Response
- Awareness and knowledge Attack & Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking
- Awareness and knowledge Application Security Risk Assessment
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have an Bachelor degree in Computer, Information Systems or Engineering related field preferred
- 6+ years of working experience in a senior Cyber role
- 4 + years of working in the GPS field, preferably covering both Government and Defense.
- Strong experience on customer service processes and solving issues
- Proven solution sales record with strong client intimacy
- Knowledge of various security architecture methods such as Enterprise Architect Frameworks like TOGAF, SABSA, etc
- Ability to explain business principles of secure system designs in terms of business risk
- In depth Desktop OS and Server OS knowledge
- Knowledge of networking and application knowledge
- Knowledge of analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of network monitoring technology platforms.
- Knowledge of end point protection tools, techniques and platforms.
- Internationally recognized technical certifications in relevant areas
- Knowledge with TCP/IP, security concepts, WAN and LAN concepts, Routing Protocols, Firewall Security policies
- Knowledge of VPN technology, PKI, AAA, and IDS concepts
- Understanding of the principles of best practice security as embodied in ISO27001
35,000 - 40,000 AED/month