My client, a dynamic and rapidly growing business, in Dubai is currently seeking a People and Culture Partner to report into the Global HRD. This is an exciting new role with a stable business looking to grow over the next few years.
As People and Culture Manager you will -
- Champion the culture - Innovate, avoid the status quo and cultivate a transformational growth and high performance culture;
- Translate the HR strategy into operational plans and goals and set objectives;
- Serve as the regions credible SME on all matters relating to engagement, culture, performance management, talent acquisition, compliance, leadership and talent development, training and employee relations;
- Effectively manage and coach the regional teams, provide hands-on leadership and identify high potentials to ensure succession;
- Serve as a visible, participatory leader who proactively and consistently engages with employees
- Responsible for maintaining control over all expenses and budgets pertaining to the regional Human Resources;
- Provide accurate HR metric reporting on a monthly basis and follow up with the Business Leaders; translate workforce data into meaningful plans for leaders to act upon. Identify and recommend areas of improvement (e.g., ensures acceptable levels of employee turnover)
- Continually adopt best practice in all HR matters to drive efficiencies and growth opportunities;
- Work with our Talent Acquisition Specialists and Business Leaders to attract and retain talent, build a pipeline of talent to meet the current and future needs of the business, ensuring our employer brand is relevant;
- Ensure all relevant laws and regulations (i.e. payroll tax, pension, social security, permits, labour and data laws relating to contracts and business code of conduct) are complied with to protect the business and reputation;
- Life Cycle Training: Oversee the delivery of employee on- boarding training, life-cycle and refresher training for the region.
- You must have a proven background in a similar role in the region and globally.
- A hospitality, retail or food outlet background is desired
- You must be commercially minded
- Spanish speaking is preferred due to client base