Sign Up To Job Alerts
Update your prefrences
Unsubscribe from Job Alerts
Are you sure you wish to unsubscribe from our Job Alerts service ?
Promote your job with us
By promoting your job with Mackenzie Jones you will reach out to a larger audience and better candidates. Complete the form below and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch with you.
Login into Mackenzie Jones
My client, a market leading education group, is currently seeking a HR Director to join their management team. This position will be responsible for leading the Human Resources function, with a primary focus on the development and implementation of an end-end talent strategy.
· Develop a clear vision for the Employee Brand.
· Lead the Manpower Planning & budgeting process annually.
· Support Hiring Managers on development of job descriptions, job evaluation and salary ranges, ensuring consistency of application of salary and benefits.
· Support the full implementation of a competency based interview process.
· Maintain the Applicant Tracking System, ensuring that hiring managers are compliant in all steps of the process.
· Extend the reach of the Employee Brand into target markets.
· Identify other sources of candidates for specialized vacancies.
· Develop clear methodology for ROI tracking and evaluation on advertising spend.
· Ensure processes are in place to ensure an exceptional candidate experience to every person.
· Define onboarding and orientation strategy.
· Support with the development of Reward strategy
· Evaluate the Group’s reward methodologies and complete external benchmarking exercises
· Develop a methodology to complete external remuneration benchmarking
Performance & Development
· Leads the development and implementation of Talent Management initiatives
· Devise and implement a unified approach.
· Develop a framework for identification of future leaders and implementation of succession planning.
· Link CPD career development and succession plans for existing employees.
· Maintain the Talent Management System(s) and ensure robust processes are in place to support.
· Developing a global approach to enhance manager and leadership effectiveness.
· Ensure best practice sharing and coordination of efforts in executing group-wide plans for common needs such as Leadership Development, Manager Development, and Professional Skills training.
· Identify local and global training providers, support the development of procurement tenders, evaluation of offerings and negotiation of contracts.
· Utilize adult learning principles to design, develop, deliver, and manage high-quality regional Talent Development plans in alignment with global initiatives.
· Develop the Talent Management Teamsite on Sharepoint.
· Compile, analyze, and report on Talent Development metrics and course evaluations
· Maintains knowledge of talent management practices and learning technologies by performing independent research.
· Leads the Employee Survey process annually
· Identify actionable insights from the Employee Surveys in order to measure progress of Senior Leadership Teams.
· Utilise these insights to support each business area in the development of Workplace
Development Plans and monitor progress against these actions.
Policy & Process
· Own and lead the ongoing streamlining and digitization of the HR processes
· Lead the development and review of the HR Policies, ensuring robust processes are in place for policy evaluation and amendment.
· Support senior leaders across the business in developing consistent and effective organisation design.
· Bachelors Degree in HR, Organizational Development or related field is required.
· Level 7 CIPD is essential.
· Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience designing, developing and implementing strategic human resources initiatives in a multi-site operation.
· Minimum of 5 years experience working in a mid-senior Human Resources capacity in complex Education or Public Sector organisations.
Enter Your Details
We sat down this week to explore the topic of mental health and well-being with Linda Jarnhamn, Founder & Managing Director...