A well known retail brand.
The role of the Senior HR Officer will report into the Operations Manager and will be responsible for managing all HR process across the GCC region. The main aspects of the role will include:
- Serve as an escalation point for employee relations issues and provide guidance and intervention, as needed, to resolve issues.
- Maintain the internal communication infrastructure; complete internal communications while using a wide variety of means.
- Dealing with all employee’s requests
- Discuss employee matters with Operations Manager, follow up, implement / inform the employee
- Produce HR reports compiling data from various systems, ensuring all data is accurate and reports are delivered in a timely manner.
- Support and advise employees on HR policy, ensure compliance to the company’s policies through HR session.
- Update employees with annual ticket reimbursement
- Centrally manage end to end recruitment process for ME region (Dubai, Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain)
- Attend weekly resourcing meetings with the business on resource allocation and effective resourcing, influencing and challenging decisions.
- Create job advert for the company website, job boards, social media, and specialist publications.
- Monitor recruitment spend within areas of responsibility.
- Screen application against agreed criteria and provide a suitable shortlist of candidates to hiring managers.
- Support the selection process, conduct competency-based interview, carry out personality test, and achieve weekly target and KPIs
- Control Visa processing activities, communicate with PRO\'s and employees
- Enrolling new employees into the system, prepare file for the new employee, update the new joiner details, ensuring appropriate documentation of any related matter of the respective employee
- Prepare payroll for ME region (Dubai, Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain).
- Addition of new joiner, deletion of leavers.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications/ experience
- A degree in a relevant subject (e.g. HR Management, Business Administration, etc.)
- 5 - 10 years of HR experience (5 years minimum experience in recruitment)
- Understanding of Labour Laws for UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar will be an added advantage
- Expert in Excel (advanced) and other MS office tools
- Should be flexible, multitasking and can work under extreme pressure