Sign Up To Job Alerts
Update your prefrences
Unsubscribe from Job Alerts
Are you sure you wish to unsubscribe from our Job Alerts service ?
Promote your job with us
By promoting your job with Mackenzie Jones you will reach out to a larger audience and better candidates. Complete the form below and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch with you.
Login into Mackenzie Jones
A group of schools in the UAE, is looking for a Director of People Services to -
• Lead in the management of a quality assurance framework in communications and engagement between stakeholders, meeting the ISO 9001 requirements.
• Lead the development and implementation of a proactive Human Resources function, and direct the conceptualization, development and implementation of strategies and initiatives to promote and establish a unique culture that encourages HR excellence, innovation, enhances employee motivation and engagement and supports acceptance and successful implementation of transformation initiatives enabling talent and business growth.
• Support strategic planning and development of community engagement initiatives that will lead to community impact and contribute to the positive community reputation.
• Oversee all aspects of admissions, recruitment and financial aid and direct the admissions process from inquiry through enrollment.
People and Culture:
• Lead the efforts of developing an HR strategic plan with mid and long term objectives.
• Oversee the development of standard HR policies and processes to manage all transactional activities.
• Embed HR best practices through policies, procedures, coaching and engagement initiatives.
• Support management of Employee Relations cases ranging from Discipline, Grievance, Capability/Performance to Absence Management.
• Oversee end to end recruitment, onboarding and induction processes in conjunction with the Heads; produce offer letters, contracts and letters detailing changes in employment conditions.
• Support the leadership team in the design and delivery of any internal learning and development initiatives.
• Ensure suitable processes in place to enhance performance of staff, such as equality and diversity, talent management and health and wellbeing and promotion of staff incentive schemes.
• Oversee HR administration and records keeping and ensure accurate and timely monthly payroll.
Parent Relationship & Communication:
• Develop, guide, and monitor implementation of comprehensive strategy for Parent Relationship initiatives
• Manage both Communications and Parent Relationship teams in both team and one-on-one settings to monitor progress toward achievement of team and individual goals.
• Serve as primary liaison for School Heads, engaging in constant dialogue to ensure that team strategies reflect needs of schools.
• Work with Parent Relationship manager to develop long-range and short-term strategies for community engagement and organizing initiatives from the micro (school specific) to macro (nation-wide) as well as network-wide levels.
• Supervise implementation and revision of student internship programs.
• Participate directly in school and community collaboratives and initiatives.
• Support school heads in their work supporting family outreach strategies aligned toward improving student outcomes.
• Coach Heads of Schools around the effectiveness of family outreach activities towards meeting the academic goals for student outcomes.
• Manage Parent Relationship Manager in resolving and responding to parents concerns.
• Consult with Heads of Schools on internal/external communications issues and the production of publications and presentation materials for ensuring consistent and complied communication.
• Develop community outreach opportunities to communicate and market.
• Handle communications during crisis situations (e.g. media, public, parents, students, staff, etc.) for providing accurate and timely information.
• Oversee different communication channels (e.g. web site, social media, marketing materials, newsletters, etc.) for achieving school objectives.
• lead a collaborative effort to develop and implement both short-term and long-term recruitment strategies to ensure meeting enrollment objectives.
• Represent the face of the school to the school and broader community and with prospective families while communicating the mission.
• Assist in the admissions decision-making process as student applications are evaluated and accepted or denied.
• Provide students, parents, and guardians with information regarding admissions requirements and processes, financial aid applications, enrollment issues, or other procedures.
• Engage in the recruiting process by planning, coordinating, and overseeing promotional events, campus tours, student interviews, and other admissions activities.
• Review and interpreting student information, including test scores, extracurricular activities, and grades.
• Communicate changes, statistics, and other information to the school president, registrar, and department heads.
• Direct, hire, and coach admissions staff members.
• 5- 8 years of successful management experience in education, non-profit, or government environment
• Expertise in formulating & implementing Policies and Procedures
• Successfully worked as project leader on multiple projects.
• Expertise in Organizational development functions such as Organizational structures/ Job description/ job Evaluation/ Assessments/ Interventions/ Performance Management/ HR Administration
Enter Your Details