An International Education business and international School Operator.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Admissions, the Marketing Manager will work in the Marketing and Admissions team and will carry out general marketing activities for the school, raising the profile of the school so that pupil roll targets are achieved. This includes advertising, events, PR, digital, social media and face-to-face marketing. The role will also provide operational and administrative support to the Head of Marketing & Admissions.
SPECIFIC AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- To be a brand ambassador who understands the School’s particular value proposition, appreciates individual parent and pupil needs in order to effectively sell the School to prospective families.
- To develop exciting and innovative marketing activity (online and offline) to develop the school’s reputation and drive the pupil roll. Activity will include advertising, events, PR, digital, social media and face-to-face marketing; and develop the annual marketing plan which will be led by the Head of Marketing & Admissions.
- Be an excellent data manager and understand how to manage, analyse and develop data reports from marketing campaigns and activity
- Provide monthly reports of marketing activity and compilation of ad-hoc reports to the school’s Senior Leadership Team as required
- Develop personal rapport with stakeholders and key marketing contacts to capitalise on exposure for the school
- Support the admissions and marketing team in planning and organising pupil recruitment and marketing events, registering and welcoming parents, ensuring that all required materials are delivered, and parents receive excellent customer service
- Support the administrative requirements of the Head of Marketing & Admissions to ensure that marketing materials are available across the school, helping with day to day admin tasks as required
- Support the delivery of the PR strategy, and the maximising of PR opportunities, to include the writing and executing of press releases
- Educated to A’ Level or above with excellent spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing essential
- Or qualified by experience
- Fluent English Speaker
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant and confident manner
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact confidently in person and on the telephone with different types of people
- A strong service ethic with the desire to deliver a high standard of customer service within the role
- Well-presented and of smart appearance
- Outcome and results focussed
- Excellent data entry skills (ISAMS experience would be an advantage)
- Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce experience desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of personal organisation skills
- Good ICT skills (e.g. Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexible attitude
- Social media savvy
- Affinity with children, parents and all staff
- At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Agency or client side marketing experience
- Prior experience working in Education