My client, a multinational pharma/medical company, is currently recruiting for a HRBP to join their growing team.
- Through guidance implement the Group’s HR polices and procedures and support with brand or business unit specific projects, campaigns or initiatives:
- Support the business unit People team with recruitment, performance management, succession planning, retention, talent development, compensation and rewards, employee relations, and employee engagement.
- Escalate or respond to employee feedback to ensure local approaches motivate and develop employees to deliver high quality, customer?centred services.
- Be an active and effective member of the Leadership Team
- Implement brand specific employee onboarding, training and development programs to improve the depth and breadth of employee’s skills set and to raise awareness around behavioural, technical and leadership competencies.
- Work closely with Group HR to implement the annual performance management cycle.
- Partner with Group Rewards to review and monitor the effectiveness of employee commission schemes and put forward recommendations for change.
- Support with the delivery of employee profiling and to support development discussions; educate teams around career paths and support all succession planning and talent development activities.
- Collaborate with learning team to assess training needs so relevant and inspiring training and development programmes are available and monitor the brand’s training budget and individual’s learning consumption.
- Use all available HR data to ensure HR analytics supports all reporting, action planning and decision making and put forward business requirements when needed.
- Collaborate with the Group’s People Experience team to design employee engagement surveys, and be accountable for the necessary action planning and improvement goals.
- Participate in the recruitment process through assessment centres or competency-based interviews.
- Review all proposed internal transfers within the vertical and provide recommendations.
- Respond to or escalate all employees’ grievances and follow through till resolution.
You must be based in Jeddah and a Saudi National to apply for this role.