The purpose of this position is to help the company meet its customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. The position is responsible for maximizing sales team potential, crafting sales plans and build a market position by locating, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Drive revenue growth
- Ensuring customer retention
- Train, hire and build out a sales team
- Provide line Manager with market feedback
- Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Create and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Development of the overall sales strategy, tactically driving teams in and outside of your organization to deliver goals
- Set goals, establish processes and ensure proper training, manage and coach the sales team to optimal performance
- Work closely with marketing and product management partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Work autonomously in an ambiguous environment, seeking to understand business problems, automation limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions and reasons behind leadership decisions
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin in line with Operations.
- Follow up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Conduct one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales Executive’s sales and activity performance
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Qualification: Masters in Sales /Marketing
Years of Experience: 7 years – 10 years
Job-specific skills: Managerial skills, Good Communication Skills.
Key competencies: Computer proficiency