A unique opportunity to lead this new start up beverage company. Backed by one of the largest groups in KSA and with the factory and delivery infrastructure in place already
As the CEO you will be provide leadership and direction to the company and coordinate across all functions through formulation, communication and implementation of an appropriate business vision, mission and strategy to enable the organisation to be an efficient, profitable, responsible and successful entity.
The key responsibilities are:
- Establish the vision and lead the development of Mission and Strategy and ensure these are effectively disseminated within the Company to maximize the long-term value and that these are aligned with to the directional and strategic planning for the venture.
- Preparation of Strategic plan for next 3-5 Years.
- Vision and mission well drafted and widely communicated
- Implementation/Review of the Strategic Plan initiative. Provide strategic direction to all areas of the business so that functional strategic
- objectives integrate to support the achievement of the total Company’s Mission.
- Functional strategies defined within strategic planning timescales.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the holding group partners and Board of Directors, facilitate the workings of the board, including overseeing meeting arrangements and logistics, making presentations on performance and other matters to ensure effective working of company with the support of Board.
- Facilitate discussion of various issues and objectives to ensure board of directors’ conflicts of interest are minimized or resolved.
- Take full accountability for the profit and loss and optimize returns to shareholders.
- Oversee the annual budgeting and longer-term financial planning. Review and approve functional plans and budgets to ensure that plans are aligned with the overall company budget / plan, realistic and appropriately stretching.
- Contribute to the development of and gaining acceptance to the overall budgets and the monitoring performance against these, to ensure optimum financial performance of the Company.
- Oversee the production of management and statutory reports ensuing these present an accurate representation of the company’s activities.
- Relevance of functional plans to the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Ease of approval of Budgets with Board
- Achieving or surpassing budget performance
- Accuracy and readiness of acceptance of management reports.
- Ensure that operations are organized and running efficiently to deliver products/ services of the required quality in a safe, reliable, and cost-effective manner.
- Production facilities operating efficiently and effectively.
- Keep abreast of key areas of the market in which the company operates, identify, and develop possible long-term investment or local market opportunities to improve or capitalize on business growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other key clients with which the company interacts in the execution of its day to day and long-term business strategy, ensuing strong and consistent relationships are maintained.
- Quality of development opportunities put forward.
- Effective relationships with key clients.
- Ensure the effective implementation of business strategy through leadership of the senior management team – setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to ensure that the highest level of performance is achieved.
- Create a healthy and enabling organizational culture and climate so that an environment exists where all employees can perform to their full potential and overall business performance is maximized.
- Individual objectives, training, and development plans in place for all direct reports within the timescales of the Company\'s performance management process.
- Frequency of feedback and performance appraisal meetings.
- Employee satisfaction.
- Feedback from employee briefings
- Leads and directs the management of change through continuous improvement of departmental systems, processes and practices considering ‘international best practice’, changes in international standards and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
- Number and quality of improvements are aligned with management expectations and implemented
- Directs the compliance of all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, and a responsible environmental attitude
- Maintaining and developing of quality HR resources.
- Healthy and safe work environment.
You will currently be based in KSA (or have worked there is the past) for an FMCG or Beverage company either local or Multinational. You will have at least 18-20 years relevant experience including at least 10 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities. We are open to any nationality and are keen to attract Females from within the Kingdom, however we need someone with the right drive and attitude to make this one of the biggest beverage companies in the region.
Excellent Package and Benefits